BOOM!! NYANG Receives two new VES Raptor Series-60 ACGIH Certified Blast Cabinets
VES OUT PACES the COMPETITION with our NEW RAPTOR SERIES-60 BLAST CABINET: MORE POWERFUL, CLEANER, FASTER, AND WITH MORE STANDARD FEATURES THAN ANY OTHER CABINET IN ITS CLASS!
VES RAPTOR SERIES-60 ACGIH – More standard features and performance than any other cabinet in its class!
- Primary High Efficiency (HE) cartridge filters are mounted in the true vertical position. This allows for improved cleaning across the entire filter area. Thus dramatically increasing filter life as much as 3 times longer compared to our competitors. This will save you thousands in filter cost replacement.
- Unlike our competitors, all VES’s filters can be internally bagged and sealed within the dust collector body prior to removal. This design aids in the prevention and the spread of harmful dust.
- No tools are needed to remove/replace the primary cartridge filters
- Primary cartridge filters are Double Gasketed for superior sealing
- Access doors (Cabinet and Power Pack) are Double Gasketed
- The best filter air to cloth ratio (1.7:1) the industry has to offer.
- A Powerful 10 HP, 1,300 CFM high static blower – All other cabinets in this class have a smaller and weaker 7.5 HP / 1,200 CFM blower. ACGIH may pass in some of our competitors factory testing, but soon after use, when the filters begin to load, visibility and cleanliness fades quickly and the dust begins to build faster and leaking dust become more prevalent.
- All VES Raptor Series cabinets are designed to exceed ACGIH standards of 20 air changes/min. The RAPTOR Sereis-60 produces an impressive 24 air changes/min. This means our Raptor Series can maintain ACGIH requirements much further through the filter life. This gives better visibility and a much cleaner cabinet.
- All Raptor Series blast cabinets are tested and ACGIH certified and signed by our in-house Mechanical PE engineer.
- High flow/high capacity UL approved True HEPA filtration.
- Auto pulse filter cleaning is standard on all Raptor Series cabinets. No need to guess on when the filters require a pulse cleaning, the Raptor Series cabinet automatically monitors filter loading and only pulses when necessary. This feature also aids in longer filter life by preventing over pulsing.
- The Raptor Series 60 cabinet door seals feature our Door Air Purge System (DAPS) to clear and remove debris from around the door seals prior to opening cabinet doors.
- High intensity panel LED lighting for superior lumen output
- Whisper Quiet (compared to other cabinets in its class) boasting ONLY 74db – 3′ from the power pack.
- A massive 1.75cf pressure vessel – largest in its class, which supports longer blast cycle times between recharging
- A tough urethane popup and seat for extended wear and service life
- Self-cleaning cabinet viewing window to maximize visibility in the cabinet.
- Large 10” dia. glove rings for maximum cabinet reach and maneuverability.
- Ergonomic adjustable foot, arm rest, and blast hose holder are standard, and can be adjusted or removed without the use tools.
- All VES blast cabinets include our StealthStrip™ Stubby blast nozzle. This nozzle is up to 20db quieter @ 100 psi operating pressure than any other standard nozzle.