VES WINS CONTRACT AT MOFFETT AFB, CA
VES is pleased to provide Moffett AFB with new advanced painting and blasting equipment for their new corrosion control facility.
Equipment Summary Includes:
Fully Modular Blast Booth Enclosure: 15’W x 12’H x 30’L
- 12-gauge walls, 14-gauge ceilings, Powder Coated White
- 15″ Touchscreen PLC controls
- Below grade, Full Floor media recover system, guaranteed clog free
- 18 LED Color Corrected Light Sets, for approximately 100 ft-candles @ 36” from floor
- New lighting panel design includes a positive locking feature, replacing the old gravity installed applications which are very prone to leaking.
- One set motorized roll-up equipment doors and one metal personnel door complete with view window and safety interlocks
- Proprietary interlocking double-sealed panels prevent dust leakage through wall joints
- Includes an External Workstation with drop-down table to allow an operator to bead blast from outside the blast booth.
- 18,000 CFM advanced sealed dust collector
- VET II – Two operator blast machine
- StealthStrip(tm) low noise blast nozzles.
- PrecisionDrive computerized media flow valves
Fully Modular Paint Booth Enclosure – 18’W X 12’H X 30’L, Semi Down Draft
- Overhead mechanical with heating and cooling – 6,000cfm, NG Direct Fire Burner, 15 Ton DX Cooling with Electric Reheat: Condenser to be set outside
- Full Time 80/20 air circulation
- Plug Style recirculation fan located in the top of the exhaust plenum –24,000cfm at 3” static pressure
- Forward Curve, Centrifugal intake fan – 6,000 cfm
- 100 linear feet per minute air velocity over the average cross section of the cabin
- One set of overhead coiling roll up product entry door: 12’w x 9’h
- Three each man doors
- Lighting: 100-foot candles, measured 3’ from floor 4’ 4 bulb LED fixtures. T8 with electronic ballasts (120/277)
- Service platform with railing and access ladders for overhead fans. OSHA Compliant
Other Equipment Includes
- New Personnel Blow Down Air Shower
- New Sullair Oil-Free Compressed Air Systems
Stay tuned as we begin manufacturing and posting updates.